Burner 20 Kg
Burner electrically operated
A cage for receipt of biomedical waste;
A burning chamber with fireplace with a filter to maintain ashes;
An air supply;
A wind turbine allowing supply air.
Burning temperature: 1800 ° C.
Includes all devices. ▪ The incinerator should be a modern-day waste disposal system, made
to bum medical waste in a tidy as well as environmentally effective
fashion. It should use a temperature based reasoning control system
to supply optimal control of the operating problems and also
incorporate a high capacity thermal oxidizing additional chamber.
It must be made to keep the exhaust gases, for a minimum of 2
seconds to make sure the unit’s reliable destruction of the combustion
▪ All the burners to be supplied and set up meet the
Waste Monitoring Guideline 2006, lawful notice No. 121 of
29th September 2006 as well as particularly third timetable law
( 26, 47) relating classification, criteria, standards, as well as
procedure for setting up as well as running incinerators.
▪ The ability of the incinerator called for should be to the
specs with a capability to melt 100kgs/Hr.
▪ The incinerator shall be operated on a three-phase power supply
▪ For the technological examination, not just the treatment plant
the entire system will certainly be taken into consideration. It will be the responsibility
of the Bidder to provide a full system, including all ultimately
furthermore necessary additional systems and extra
▪ The system supplied will be developed to run usually under
the conditions of the buyer’s nation. The conditions include
Power Supply, Climate, Temperature Level, Moisture, etc.
▪ The Prospective buyer has to provide a warranty for one year.
▪ All message, specification etc. on all control operating user interfaces as
well as on information displays as well as on print-outs will remain in
▪ The Prospective buyer is in charge of all authorizations and also approvals for
importation. The Prospective buyer shall offer all the essential
paperwork in order to help with the lawful needs for the
installment and also putting into use the equipment.
▪ Duration of Execution is 90 days from contract signature for
delivery to site as well as completion of all verification operations
required for the issuance of provisional approval.
▪ Agents of the Getting Authority and also the
Recipient, together with the Prospective buyer’s rep, shall
carry out the controls, screening and also first authorization for provisional
and also final approval. The provisional and last approval shall
take place at the last destination.
▪ Customer service: The Bidder is called for to guarantee that a.
maintenance, service and also fixing centre, which is accredited by.
the Producer, and which has the ability to rapidly provide genuine.
extra components and consumables recommended by the Supplier.
is offered throughout the one year service warranty period. In.
fulfillment of this need with their offer, prospective buyers must.
send a statement authorized by the producer or representative.
of the manufacturer:.
ͦ Supplying the name as well as address of its licensed.
maintenance, solution as well as repair centre,.
ͦ Verifying that this accredited maintenance, service and also.
repair work centre is able to rapidly supply authentic spare parts as well as.
the consumables suggested by the Producer; and.
▪ The Bidder will be accountable to provide and also install all.
tools supplied to the hospitals in the.
Republic of Kenya. The Bidder will supply a time routine over.
the total building and constructing period. The delivery.
and also setup time have to be agreed between bidders, target.
Medical facility and also the Getting Authority. The therapy plant must.
arrive pre-assembled. The Prospective buyer shall guarantee that all parts of.
the plant moved by sea shall not be delivered as “deck.
▪ It is anticipated that the Prospective buyer cooperates very closely with the.
service provider for the brand-new waste managing structure/ real estate and also will.
make available all needed technological information, drawing, and so on to.
▪ The Prospective buyer shall supply and also install the incinerator with the.
following connected specs
For the Supply, setup & & appointing of a Clinical Waste Burner as in-depth listed below:.
i. Waste type Health care waste.
ii. Waste thickness 125 to 350Kg/M3.
iii. Waste Calorific Value 4000 KCAL/Kg.
iv. Moisture web content 10-25%.
v. Estimated ash residue 5-10%.
vi. Small ability 100Kg/hour set tons.
vii. Second chamber 2 seconds @ 1100 ° C. viii. Environmental Administration Coordination Act, 1999 and also specifically, Waste monitoring guidelines, 2006.
2.1 Key Combustion Chamber.
▪ The key combustion chamber is the major structure of the.
burner, made from light steel plate and stiffened with.
rolled steel areas. It is brought from the floor degree on a.
substantial steel assistance frame. Internally the covering is lined with.
calcium silicate insulation and also a hot face combination of very.
responsibility brickwork or high toughness castable.
▪ The main burning chamber need to guarantee minimum departure.
temperature level is not less than 850 ° C
. One Manual Tons Burner comprising:.
▪ Manual Loading door (heavy duty steel door with ideal.
▪ Horizontal strong hearth, refractory lined key combustion.
chamber. Approximate measurements 800 mm diameters x 2100mm.
▪ Complete sized bulk load/ash removal door.
▪ 1 off diesel-fired ignition burner– temperature controlled.
▪ 1 off burning air supply follower and also circulation system, automated.
▪ High capacity second combustion chamber with residence time.
not less than 2 secs @ >> 1100 ° C. ▪ 1 off diesel-fired afterburner– temperature level managed.
▪ Control panel– automated operation.
▪ Temperature level indicator main and also secondary chambers 0-.
1200 ° C. Both chambers have to be protected with refractory.
material (very obligation 100mm thick firebrick with 25mm thick.
calcium silicate insulation).
Keep in mind: The secondary burning chamber must make sure that the gas temperature as determined versus the within wall surface in the second chamber & & not in the fire area, is not less than 1100 ° C. 2.2 Throughput.
100kg/hour at a small calorific value of 4,000 kcal/kg and an ordinary bulk thickness of I20kg/ M3 for basic waste as well as l60kg/ M3 for health care waste.
The waste will be minimized by 90 ~ 95% to leave 10 -5% ash.
2.4 Quality/Environmental Requirements.
▪ Setting Management and also Sychronisation Act, 1999.
2.5 Running Period.
▪ Anticipated daily operating period 8 hours.
▪ Maximum operating duration 12 hrs.
▪ Must be refractory lined to the following criterion; Hearth as well as.
reduced section of chamber walls.
2.7 Warm face material.
▪ Super duty firebrick.
▪ Restricting continuous solution restriction 1500 ° C. ▪ Thickness 100mm.
▪ Thermal conductivity 1.3 W/mk.
▪ Calcium silicate.
▪ Limiting continuous solution restriction 1000 ° C.
▪ Density 25mm.
▪ Thermal conductivity 0.095 W/mk.
2.9 Smokeshaft/ Heap.
▪ Ought to be manufactured from refractory lined mild steel or high.
top quality air-cooled stainless steel. The chimney/stack must have a.
minimum height of 10 meters above ground level.
▪ Refractory lined flanged chimney should be over the height of.
any type of existing roof adjacent to the incinerator.
▪ Give lifting equipment to hoist, erect and also place smokeshaft, as well as.
offer supports slings as necessary. Enable cutting of tree.
branches to assist in the workout.
▪ The smokeshaft will be painted with accepted warmth immune.
paint after setup.
2.10 Ignition Burners.
Fully packaged oil kind, total with electrical ignition and also flame failure controls, wired with constant running fan and also total with all shutoffs, fan and also electric motor.
· Optimum rating: a minimum of 450kW/hour.
· Heater: scheduled on/off operation.
· Maximum usage: a minimum of 6 litres/hour.
· Ordinary consumption: at least 3 litres/hour.
Fully packaged oil kind, total with electric ignition as well as flame failure regulates wired with constant running follower and complete with all valves, fan and also electric motor.
Maximum rating: at least 450kW/hour.
Burner: scheduled on/off operation.
Optimum usage: at least 9 litres/hour.
Average intake: at the very least 4.5 litres/hour.
2.12 Flue gas treatment.
▪ Needs to have particulate cleaner (scrubbers). A mechanical.
particle collector should be integrated after second.
burning chamber for elimination of particle pollutants.
entrained in the flue gas stream.
2.13 Diesel Storage tank.
▪ To offer diesel solutions tank (Ability 400 litres).
consisting of level indicator.
▪ The container should be connected to the incinerator at higher level.
to make it possible for free-flow of diesel from the storage tank to the incinerator.
The linking pipe needs to be a black pipe of accepted gauge.
as well as diameter. Consist of various other accompanying devices and.
▪ Connect heaters to fuel supply.
2.14 Electrical Supply.
▪ 3 stage 415 V a.c., 50/60 Hz.
Procedure manual 2 sets.
Service/maintenance guidebook 2 collections.
▪ National Atmosphere Monitoring Authority (NEMA).
5 Ability to service tools.
▪ The agent/supplier shall have sufficient facilities, spare components,.
consumables and also certified and also experienced technical personnel.
▪ Provide raising gears as forklift, gantry, rollers, and lifting.
jacks and also setting burner.
6 Appointing as well as Training.
▪ The Representative will check all set operating specifications
▪ The representative shall perform a two days operation & & maintenance
. training to the Biomedical engineering employees as well as burner.
operators after setup & & commissioning of the devices.
7 Commissioning Maintenance Contract.
▪ Prior to the expiration of the service warranty/ signing off, the supplier shall.
supply an one-year substitute solution components (e.g. oil filters, air.
filters), the Quarterly regular upkeep cost per quarter.
for 3 (3) quarters.
Upkeep control proposition.
▪ The maintenance agreement price includes work, transportation and also.
accommodation for the attending service technicians.
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com